Returns and Warranties
Minky N More makes finding the perfect gift simple. From a warm and soft blanket for a newborn to a unique quilt that’ll live in the family forever, for your hand sewn and carefully crafted gifts our products are available for delivery across Australia. Find out more about our return and warranty policy below.
Returns and warranties.
- We accept product returns under limited circumstances, only with prior approval to return and then upon inspection will a decision be made, details for return will be sent after noticication by customer.
- A full refund will be made on unused/uncut items returned in the same condition that they were sent within 14 days of the invoice date.
- Agree to exchange where possible or provide a store credit when a product is not available
- There are no exceptions to the refund policy. Exchanges and upgrades will be assessed in the event of ineffectiveness or product fault on a case by case basis.
- Warranty claims cover the replacement of products found faulty through manufacture error.
- Warranties do no cover damage sustained by accident or misuse.
- Warrant claims will take an average of 10 business days to inspect and assess product, replace product and return to customer, if more time is required customer will be contacted.
- The customer agrees that items returned through standard mail systems are sent at their own cost and their own risk. Recommend the use of trackable mail. The customer agrees that Minky N More will not be liable for damage to or loss of items being returned.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that by using this website and purchasing from Minky N More they have fully read and understand the terms and conditions prior to use/purchase. If a dispute arises over terms not previously covered in these terms, conditions and policies, the customer agrees to be bound by Queensland Consumer Law and any dispute shall be settled within Queensland jurisdiction.
- Packaging and postal costs are not refundable.
- As Australia Post and other mail delivery contractors are paid for their services by Minky N More, any dissatisfaction with their service should be addressed to the respective provider.
Limitation of Liability
Minky N More is not responsible or liable for the safety of any products that are created using Minky N More’s products as a material source. The customer agrees that the alteration of the source material constitutes the creation of a new product, of which Minky N More does not endorse or guarantee unless expressly written.
For more clarification on our terms and conditions, email email@example.com.